Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm knocking these assignments out like this "wack a mole" :)


I found WorldCat to be a really useful tool. I did have some trouble transferring my WorldCat content into Google Docs. This hang up seemed to have been caused by incompatibility with any existing programs on my computer. Without an existing Excel format I could not save the content in a way that would accurately transfer cells of information into GoogleDocs. Urg. After fumbling around with this issue at home I was able to successfully complete the transfer at the library.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Speaking of Derivative Works :) - The TRUE Origin of the Dark Knight

P.S. Because I don't have Microsoft Excel on my laptop I'm having a tricky time getting my WorldCat files into GoogleDocs. I'm going to try it at work tomorrow.