Monday, May 25, 2009

Strawberry Rhubarb + Nutella Raviolli + More Yummy GoOdNEss

It's been a WHILE since my last post. Here's a bit of what I've been up to lately: 

After seeing fresh rhubarb at the grocer I made my first Strawberry Rhubarb Pie adapted from Kate's recipe @ Good Things Catered. I loved how the cinnamon and orange flavors added depth to the cooked strawberries. Sadly I didn't get any photos of my beautiful lattice work before the pie was devoured. Chris and I are house sitting for his parents and my camera was accidentally left at home. 

For Mother's Day Chris and I made a fresh, delicious Lemon Piccata main dish pared with some tasty sides followed by a Smore extravaganza (Chocolate Bark WOnDers!) and Orange Cream Cake

This week...

After picking up some won-ton wrappers at the grocer I'm hoping to make Nutella Ravioli ASAP! :)

No comments: